These were the first pictures I took. I wanted to do something interacting with the strings of the piano because I love the texture of them. I chose this ring because I really like how it looks. I paid an artists that I found on Instagram to make it for me, and got to help design it and pick out the stones. The sweater was just what I had on.








I wanted to try putting the ring in a different context, specifically a different texture. I thought it would be cool to try a blanket. I chose to try to put different objects from here in the same context to see how that would impact the viewing experience.






This is the objects in a moldy fridge I found in the Hiett storage.














Here I put them in the sink. I really liked how this made them look.









Here they are on the window sill from my first project.









Here are the object inside a chip bag.











This is how I found the ball of embroidery thread, I wanted to see how the objects would look in a spot that felt unintentional. I don't like how it looks.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONELI Art Installation Description

Final Installation Post

No. 1 - Three Objects