Final Installation Post

I really enjoyed doing this art installation. It was a very educational experience, and has me contemplating what my future art installations will look like. Outside of fashion, I haven't really interacted with many tangible art forms. This experience definitely helped me think about how you can alter a physical space to place the audience in new and unique spaces.

I love changing a space to create a certain environment. The idea of thrusting people in a space they don't expect to be in is very cool to me.

I went to this place called Meow Wolf in Santa Fe. I'm not sure if you've been or heard about it, but they transport you into different worlds as you explore a seemingly normal house. It's hard to describe, but this project made me think of this exhibit. A very new idea that I would love to try and do my own version of some day.

This exhibit went well. I will be filming my footage and taking pictures of my models on Tuesday, there has been many schedules to work on since it is located in Tandem, and I have to work during the business hours. So, sorry if it is not up here at the time of viewing.

I believe the best way to view the art that I am thinking will be on video. The music and editing will complete the final touches, and deliver the desired effect. I hope.

I successfully covered the floors and 3 walls. I left the other wall untouched, partly because I liked the brick and partly because the tin foil would not stay in place. Probably due to the fact I was using double sided tape.

Below, you will see pictures of the room, and pictures of the beginning stage of one of the final outfits.

Follow @voodis.collective on Instagram to see the final product.
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONELI Art Installation Description

No. 1 - Three Objects