Project Proposal

I will be doing my installation in Tandem wine bar, in the upstairs. I want to cover the walls with aluminum foil, that is wrinkled or crumpled to give it a rough texture. I will put it up in sheets, and I want to cover the all the walls, ceiling, and floor. I'm thinking for lighting, of using the overhead lights and maybe putting some sort of screen over them of opposite colors, maybe red and green or brown and purple. I'm still thinking about the lighting.



 

I'm not sure if I should put anything in the room. I was thinking of maybe an object in the middle, or somethings scattered on the ground, or maybe fabric covering parts of the tin foil on the walls. But I feel like this would just take away from the emotion I am attempting to convey.


I want to try and convey the emotion of loneliness in my installation. I want the viewer to feel the emotion of loneliness when they are standing in the room. I like the context and setting of the piece too, because Tandem has such a homey feel, I think that this will feel like walking into a different world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONELI Art Installation Description

Final Installation Post

No. 1 - Three Objects